Company legislation requires businesses to perform several administrative tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you comply with the Corporations Law. The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
At Brindleys Chartered Accountants we can relieve this burden for you. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing annual returns on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus issues
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
Please contact us for further information on how we can help you get back to running your business.
As unpleasant as the task is, estate planning is one of the necessities of life. Knowing your hard-earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose provides peace of mind.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the process of providing for business continuity.
The executor and trustee of a will are required to perform a number of duties. At Brindleys Chartered Accountants we are experienced in estate planning and can guarantee no deviation from the succession plan for your assets.
The areas in estate administration that we can assist with include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Confirming assets - Valuations, inventories, and appraisals
- Documentation involved in estate planning
- Protecting the assets
- Paying taxes and debts
- Estate distribution
Farm accounting involves specific business, financial, and taxation issues, and a specialist understanding of the industry. At Brindleys Chartered Accountants we keep abreast of the developments in both the farming and accounting industries, ensuring we are uniquely placed to provide up-to-date, accurate advice.
Our services include:
- Farm budgeting and cash flows
- Farm sales and purchases
- Ownership structures
- Preparation of financial statements
- Seasonal planning
- Succession planning
We live in a computerised age where technology enables us to enhance a wide variety of business processes. Using software and hardware effectively can provide enormous benefit to your business.
Here at Brindleys Chartered Accountants we have embraced computerised systems, ensuring our experienced, trained professionals can:
- Discuss the best system to further your business
- Install and configure software to suit your purposes
- Recommend processes to make your computer system more secure
- Suggest accounting software applications suitable for your business
- Train clients to be self-sufficient users of a range of software applications
- Offer advice on electronic banking
Whether you are thinking about obtaining new computer hardware or looking at completely changing your business systems, our team is willing and able to assist you.
At Brindleys Chartered Accountants we have the expertise required to assist you in a variety of areas relating to residential and commercial property.
The services we offer include:
- Advice on purchasing a property
- Reviews of lease agreements
- Advice on funding
- Guidance in tax minimisation
- Advice on ownership structure
- Periodic reviews to ensure returns are maximised
The importance of forecasts in making a residential investment cannot be emphasised enough. We can provide you with forecasts for:
- Revenue returns
- Financial position
- Potential growth
Contact us today for more information on how we can assist you in the business of rental properties!
Selling a Business
Selling a business can be a difficult, disheartening time and the tasks involved can seem particularly arduous. At Brindleys Chartered Accountants we take the unwanted burden from you.
The services we provide for preparing to sell a business include:
- Obtaining comparative results
- Establishing a realistic sale price
- Taking the business to the market
- Negotiating with potential purchasers
- Drafting a contract
Our friendly, professional team will help you obtain a maximum return for your business.
To ensure the long-term success of your business, it is critical to establish a well-designed succession plan. Coordinating the transition of your business to your successors can be an arduous process. However, with our years of experience we can address the complex issues of business continuation, removing the stress from your shoulders.
Contact us for more information on forming a plan that facilitates a hassle-free continuation of your business!
As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with superannuation funds. Self-managed superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. The team at Brindleys Chartered Accountants are superannuation experts who can assist in ensuring your superannuation fund operates effectively to enable you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Services we offer include:
- Advice on compliance matters
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Advice on employer obligations
A trust provides a valuable way to protect the assets you have accumulated for the benefit of others. Our extensive experience with trusts enables us to offer specialist advice on trust formation and ensures all statutory requirements are met. Obligations for trustees can often be onerous, and our assistance in trust administration can prove invaluable. We can assist with:
- Preparing and executing the vital documentation required for trust formation
- Attending to the special requirements involved in reporting for trusts
- Completing the trust administration:
- Minute-keeping service
- Annual accounts
- Asset management
- Investment monitoring
- Income distribution
Contact us today to ensure your trust is formed and administered as effectively as possible, covering all legal requirements and guaranteed to fulfil its purpose!
Brindleys Wealth Advisors Pty Ltd is an Authorised Representative of Lonsdale Financial Group Ltd, ABN 76 006 637 225, AFSL 246934